• 4-gas detector – Combustible (% LEL), oxygen (O2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO)
• IP68 rating ensures maximum protection against dust and water – up to 45 minutes at a depth of 1.2 m
• Real-time gas concentrations shown on LCD
• Compatible with Honeywell BW™ Connect for real-time monitoring
• Compatible with IntelliDoX docking station for automated bump tests and calibration
The easy to wear Honeywell Bw GasAlert MicroChip X3 Multigas detector is slim and compact, providing affordable protection from atmospheric gas hazards. The device offers extended battery life, especially in cold weather. The GasAlertMicroClip features visual compliance at a glance with the flashing, green IntelliFlash. The easy one-button operation reduces training time and lets workers focus on the job at hand.
The Honeywell X3 device is the only multi-gas detector with a rating of IP68 for unmatched water protection – up to 45 minutes at a depth of 1.2 mt. So, you can be confident it will stand up to challenging conditions.
The latest addition to the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series is the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip X3. This model offers a three-year warranty and an all-new O2 sensor — along with all the other benefits of workers’ favourite four-gas detector — to deliver the best combination of reliability, cost of ownership and ease of use.