• MSA ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector IR LEL O2 Co H2S Nh3 Monochrome
• The MSA ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector can measure up to 6 gases simultaneously.
• The Detector is now available with a PID sensor for VOC detection.
• The MSA ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector sensor offers response and clear times in less than 15 seconds for most common sensor configurations.
• Driven by advanced MSA XCell Sensor Technology, the ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector delivers immediate response time, reliable stability, accuracy, a long service life, and cost savings over the life of the instrument.
MSA ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector IR LEL O2 Co H2S Nh3 Monochrome – 767248. The MSA ALTAIR 5X Detector 767248 will monitor up to 6 gases simultaneously and features a variety of optional MSA infrared sensors. For seamless operation, the detector features large glove-friendly buttons, high-performance cell sensors, and a durable grip. The device will detect combustible gases in LEL and/or volume percentage range, oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, chlorine, VOCs, and many others depending upon sensor configuration.
MSA ALTAIR 5X Detector includes exclusive features such as MotionAlert and InstantAlert to provide a sense of security in potentially hazardous settings. If a user is motionless or disabled, MotionAlert activates and transmits an alert to others with the disabled user’s accurate location. The Instant Alert feature allows users to manually transmit an alarm to others to warn of a potentially dangerous situation.
The MSA Altair 5X Multigas detector features unparalleled flexibility and versatility design to meet the unique demands of its many users. From the high-resolution colour displays and monochromatic LED screens to the 18 different language options available, the versatility of this device is unmatched with competitors. The unit utilised the most advanced cell sensor technology on the market, enabling a faster response time and greater reliability.
The MSA ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector device is made with a durable rubberised polycarbonate grip to ensure long-lasting design. Passing the 10-ft. (3m) drop; ip65-certified drop test, the device’s lightweight and compact design allow for easy portability and storage. The versatile MSA link software allows users to transmit data to a computer. The device is compatible with galaxy gx2 test system and MSA link pro software for fleet management.
Wireless Bluetooth included standard.
With an audible alarm of greater than 95 decibels, a visual alarm with 2 LED lights, and a standard vibrating alarm, the unit is well designed and equipped to alert the presence of potential gases. “