With Newcastle Safety Servicing focusing on Breathing Apparatus and Gas Detection in Newcastle and across NSW, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide comprehensive safety services to our customers on their premises wherever that may be minimising the need for equipment to leave your site. We are the premier Onsite Servicing for Breathing Apparatus and Gas Detection in Newcastle.
Onsite Servicing for Breathing Apparatus and Gas Detection in Newcastle
Onsite Services include:
- gas detection calibration and repair
- breathing apparatus service and repair
- self rescuer pressure testing and inspections
- SCBA cylinder inspections and refilling
- Confined Space and Working at Heights harnesses and lanyards inspected and tagged
- tripods and davits inspected and recertified
- fire extinguisher inspection
- static line inspections
- eye wash station inspection and servicing
- roof anchor inspections and load testing
- rope access systems inspected and recertified
- stockpile dozer breathing system servicing and overhaul plus much more
Based with a primary workshop in Newcastle NSW, Newcastle Safety Servicing service and maintain equipment for clients all over NSW and beyond. We currently provide onsite services to clients in the following areas:
Mid North Coast
New England & North West
Far West NSW
Newcastle Safety Servicing has the capacity to service, calibrate, inspect and maintain all types and brands of gas monitors, breathing apparatus, harnesses, lanyards, anchors points and attachments including but not limited to:
And many more
Our fully fitted out service vehicles allow for your safety equipment to be fully serviced onsite.
Each vehicle contains a breathing apparatus Posi Check machine which allows for all of your annual testing to be carried out onsite eliminating the need to remove your equipment from site and leaving you short. We also carry a range of calibration gasses enabling us to calibrate your gas monitors onsite and also in most cases have any spare parts and sensors you may require. Also onboard is a mobile compressor unit enabling us to top up or completely refill your SCBA cylinders onsite at any stage. This compressor is regularly serviced and tested every three months to ensure the highest air quality for our customers.
For a comprehensive, obligation free quote please contact us here.